Customized pieces made from one-of-a-kind Batiks from Ghana! Add color and some fun to your Summer wardrobe with a Wrap Skirt, a Jumpsuit, a Little Summer Dress or Pants paired up with your W-Shirt. Come into the shop or have swatches emailed to pick from our vibrant selection this season!
Bring your old SK favorites to be restyled and resized!
This is the perfect time to update for another season!
We’re proud to present our commercial shot by UBM Studios. View it here:
View it. Like it. Share it.
We appreciate you!
The shirt for every woman
The W-shirt flatters every silhouette and has different necklines, sleeve lengths and comes in a variety of colors. Draped in organic and jersey knits, it offers both style and comfort. Dress it up for special occasions, or pair it with jeans for a more relaxed look. Low maintenance makes it a great travel piece and it can be worn all season long. The W-shirt is sure to be a staple piece in every woman’s wardrobe.
Happy Friday! We take value in the fabrics we choose here at Sarah Kuenyefu. This week we’re shedding some light on the benefits of Linen. Visit us in store or online to buy our linen pieces..psst..they come in multiple colors!
Linen is an all natural fabric created from the flax plant.
Linen has great durability.
- *It doesn’t yellow or lose its luster/color over time.
- *It doesn’t stretch or elongate after routine washes.
- *Its stronger than cotton yet can be very soft
Linen is great for hot and cold weather.
- *People dressed in linen during hot/humid weather are found to have a lower skin temperature than those wearing other natural fabrics.
- *Linen absorbs moisture. According to some studies, a person wearing linen clothes perspires 1.5 times less than those dressed in cotton, and twice less than those dressed in viscose clothes.
- *Linen helps to keep warmth during cold weather.
Linen is hypo-allergenic and has antibacterial properties.
Linen clothing can be washed and dried easily. Washing makes linen clothing softer without sacrificing the strength and durability of the fabric.
Happy Friday! Are you looking for something to wear that would make you look cool while keeping you cool? We thought you’d say yes! So this week we’re highlighting the fabric that does just that: a Bamboo Knit. Not only does it make a W-Shirt drape beautifully, it has some other interesting benefits. Read some of the benefits then head over to the store to shop today.
- Bamboo is a 100% natural fiber made from the Bamboo plant.
- The fabric adapts to your body’s temperature. It keeps you cool in the summer and warm in winter making it a great fabric to wear all year round.
- Bamboo fabric has high sweat absorbency. It pulls moisture away from skin for evaporation (known as moisture wicking) to keep you dry.
- Bamboo fabric is hypoallergenic.
- It’s also anti static and cuts out 98% of harmful UV rays.
- For the best maintenance of bamboo clothing, it should be washed using the gentle cycle, in cold water. It is best to refrain from machine drying even on low heat as it may cause the garment to lose its shape quicker than if hung up to dry. If ironing is needed, use the lowest heat setting.